Companies realize “managing the back-end” is crucial to sustain customer confidence and revenue growth. Companies that do not manage their operations suffer from waste, unevenness in operations and overburdening of equipment and people.
Browne & Mohan consultants apply lean principles and proven supply chain methodologies to help build clients world class manufacturing (WCM) capabilities. We use process mapping, value stream, COPQ, six sigma and other tools to identify and eliminate non value added operations and reduce cost per operation.
We offer aftermarket consulting to OEMs and their dealers on servitization, Digital transformation plan, Revenue leakage, Grey parts loss analysis, Aftermarket service and warranty analytics, Dealer SOP adoption audit, Customer experience audit.
We design and implement effective service recovery strategies across service operations including hospitality, healthcare and education.
Our Operations Consulting Engagements Include:
- Process benchmarking and QCD improvements for an Aerospace parts manufacturer
- Supply chain restructuring of a large textile cooperative organization
- Dealer audit for a Pre-owned car marketplace
- Service redesign for a Bakery chain
- Customer experience audit for a two-wheeler OEM