Journey to achievement and learning every day begins here
A peek at our Values and culture
Browne & Mohan has a simple motto, help small and medium companies, grow and expand. Our company’s vision is to be preferred knowledge partner for managerial advice, recognized for superior service, efficiency, integrity, viability, innovation and teamwork. For us consulting is all about positive repetitive customer experiences. Our success is in the success of our customer.
Our culture is a performance drive, collaborative environment where every associate is supported to discover the talents they possess. We challenge our associates to own and manage outcomes. Our work environments are Spartan, and designed for utility, no fancy pants Pizzerias or flashy pools. What we offer to each of our associates is a journey of management consulting experience gained by learning by doing, not cut and paste slides. We encourage associates to learn from failures and evolve into mature individuals can empathize with the pains of founders and business owners and invest consistently to enrich the lives of people they work with. Browne & Mohan places high premium on individual abilities rather than their esteemed alma mater. We hire candidates not based on their institutional pedigree but the hunger for learning and thirst to improve.
We seek out individuals who:
- have a passion for lifetime learning
- possess good reading habits
- can take and work on feedback
- likes to take initiatives to learn new tools, newer tasks
- high sense of quality High persistence to stay on course even when solutions may have to be reworked
- has a strong collaboration and team player
We hire people through the following platforms:
Young Dolphins Fellowship
This is Browne and Mohan’s flagship program to attract undergraduate students with diverse academic backgrounds to management consulting. A two year paid internship program is offered to students. Four students are selected each year after a comprehensive evaluation by our consultants. Ideal for students who have completed undergraduate programs in BCom (with ICWA or CMA) or BE (Industrial Engineering/Production with six-sigma and other certification) or undergraduate in BA/BSc (Multimedia, Journalism or related subjects with keen eye for creative production)
B&M Consulting Fellowships
- A paid fellowship programme for MBA, MA (Economics, Sociology or Media studies) or M Sc (Industrial Psychology) students from Tier 2 and Tier 3 colleges who may have missed out on quality inputs and practical learning due to infrastructural limitations. Selected students undergo 1 year paid fellowship and on successful completion may be absorbed into the company.
Returning Falcons: Women professionals returning to work (WFH option)
- For women professionals who have taken a break due to maternity or any other personal reasons and wish to return to work. Professionals with CA, ICWA, MBA, MS, MA- Economics, Sociology, Marketing and advertising may apply.
Interested applicants for above programs may send in their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter indicating specific areas of interest, experience and a detailed statement of purpose (SOP).
Current Openings: Junior consultants
Junior consultants in HR, and Marketing for Bangalore location.
Eligibility: Freshers (0-2years) MBA HR, MA (Industrial Psychology), MSW (Industrial relations), MS (Electronic media), MS(Marketing communications)
Interested candidates must send their resumes to email@example.com